Screen corner replacement needed

A quick learner from Minneapolis says:
Looking for a screen frame corner like the picture attached. Its a two prong piece which has broken off. It inserts into a 1/4in by 1/4in square hole.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window frame.jpg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting! 

This nylon double-leg corner is no longer available, but it can be replaced. What you need to do is use the 95-002 corner key to hold the frame together while you install it into the channel closest to the screen groove. However, you will also need one leg of your existing nylon corner, or one leg of the 95-002, to hold you slide latches on the bottom channel of the screen frame. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at