Screen corners

A quick learner says:
No names on parts. Need enough for four screens.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210426_121708005_HDR.jpg
A contractor from Altoona PA 16601 says:
HI, I need to know if you have any of these screen corners in stock and I need to purchase 16 corners to repair screens. The piece has a locking tab on them with a decorative face 1 inch by 1 inch. Can you place order for me. THANK YOU. MR ROISS
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but we would need to know the exact thickness of the screen frame where your corner key installs to narrow down your options. Thank you!

HI, Casey I thank you for responding back. I will get the measurement for you this week and I hope you can find me the right screen corners that i need. I will be in touch . Thanks Frank
I do not know the window manufacture but the frame inside diameter size is 3/8x5/16x1/2.I ordered a set from reflect windows but they are made backwards.I need a manufacture book to compare parts to get right parts ordered. What can you help and send me. Thank You
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210614_162404406.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at the parts that we've related for you. They are not all exactly like the ones you show in your photos but I do believe you should be able to adapt them to your screen.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.