Screen corners

A home owner from Saint Louis, MO says:
I need to replace the plastic screen corners that have worn out over time.
The width/thickness is 3/8, but the length is 5/8 not 3/4.

Thanks for your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen 2.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not carry a version of this screen corner with a corner height of 5/8". We did carry a corner similar to the 95-223 with a height of 11/16" but it was discontinued and is no longer available. At this time, the 95-223 would be our closest match to the part in your photos. I'm sorry that we won't be able to offer more assistance with this repair but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions. Thanks for posting! 

Alternate image for 95-223
Alternate image for 95-223

A home owner from Saint Louis, MO says:
Thanks Casey for your time and help. I may give the 95-223 a try and if it fits I can cut down the length of the frame. Have a great rest of the week.

Paul
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Great, please let us know if you have any other questions in the meantime. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.