Screen corners

A home owner from USA says:
I have custom screens on my home that need to be replaced. We have taken the frame apart and the only thing we need are the corners to repair all the screens. I cannot find the corners. They are Bayform DP307078 /RD63647. Do you have these corners or know where they can be found? Is there a corner that was made to replace these? I have looked everywhere. I cannot afford to buy new custom screens. Please help. Here are the pictures of the screen corners I am looking for.
Bayform DP307078 / RD63647 Thank you.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid Bayforms is no longer in business, so we will not be able to replace this exact corner. That said, see our 95-206 and let me know if you could get this to work. It has a flange overlap, but do you think you could cut that off and adapt it to your frame? It is specifically meant for a 3/8" thick frame. Let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)