Screen corners.

A home owner from USA says:
Will you please tell me the screen corners that I need or will part number 95-262 work? Thank you.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if it can work. It will depend on your specific dimensions. Carefully look over the measurements of our 95-262 and let me know if they differ in any way. If they do, I need to know what they are exactly.
A home owner from USA says:
My meas. are the same as the meas that you list on your website. 5/16 x 13/16. I don't know if the cross section is the same.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Looking at our measurements for the 95-262, it shows the opposite side of the corner, which does look a lot like the one you show in your photo. I would double check the pictures on the 95-262 store page to be sure. As long as the dimensions are the same as yours, the 95-262 should be our best match.
A quick learner from Colorado says:
Item number 95-262 worked. Thanks
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.