Screen corners needed

A quick learner from Middletown, DE 19709 says:
There are no markings on theses corners. They are from screens on Silverline single hung windows circa 2002-2005. Note the exposed corner dimensions of 7/8" . The frame is 5/16" x 3/4". Would also like to have corners with lifts as well. I think they may have been out of production.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8E68944C-316E-4E26-A650-D6848BCDA3DC.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, the corner shown in your photos is no longer available. Take a look at the 95-218 corner key used on Silverline window screens. This might be the only option that could work for your 7/8" thick screen frame. You can remove the slide latch if it gets in the way of the window frame. Most screen frames today have a 3/4" wide face. Take a look and see what you think. Thank you. 

A quick learner from Middletown, DE 19709 says:
Since I sent this request I have decided to use #186 and #187 corners , combined with shortening each screen leg/side 1/4". I think this will work and be much more cost efficient. Please confirm what you think of this plan.

I use a small wood miter box with a stop screwed to th inside bottom and a 24 tooth hacksaw. Quick and easy.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I have known some customers who have tried cutting the screen frame a little to accommodate the larger face on the 95-186. The legs on the corners seem to be the same size, so they should fit into your existing screen frame. As for a pull tab, you could use the 70-128 if that's all that is missing from the screen frame. As for the miter box and hacksaw, that is what I would use to trim the frame down a bit. Please note that each cut will need to be precise for this to work.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.