Screen door handle

A home owner from Berwyn, pa says:
The black plastic locking screen door (sliding door) handle is broken. This is a photo of the sticker on the door.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 91C05E0C-D022-44BE-901C-BBF88CE33A36.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid this sticker doesn't tell me anything about your door or the hardware it uses. We will need to see photos of the part itself in order to recommend a match.

A home owner from Berwyn, pa says:
This is a photo of the handle.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D0947582-30FD-4041-BDAA-ED4FB3BCAFAA.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you. This one is a bit weird. Does it plug into slots in the screen door frame? Does it also go into the screen frame from the side? I'm afraid we have nothing that works like this. 

You may be able to use one of our screw-on types as a substitute, but we only have one kind that installs on the side of the frame instead of its face, and that's our 84-223. Look over our dimensions and let me know if you think this can be used as a replacement.

Dimensions for 84-223
Dimensions for 84-223
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.