Screen door hinge

A quick learner from Kintnersville, PA says:
Hi -- This has been broken for a long time, but now the door is unstable. I think it's Marvin, but there are no markings or numbers on the screen door.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Holbrook Marvin screen door hinge interior.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Holbrook Marvin screen door hinge exterior.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not carry an exact replacement for this hinge. If you're handy, one option is to see if you could use our 40-153 Larson hinge to repalce yours but I'm not confident that it would work for your door. Otherwise, you might need to contact your local hardware store for help. I apologize we can't be of more help but we wish you the best of luck with your repair.

A landlord from Ohio says:
Hi Swisco,

Please see attached photos of worn out hinge. Do you have replacement hinges or the nylon bushing parts especially? I do not know the manufacturer of the door.

Overall length of hinge is 5 1/16"
Nylon bushing is approx. 5/16" square.

Thanks,
Tom
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6953.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6954.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6952.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

As we mentioned to the previous customer on this thread, you could try adapting our 40-153 hinge to your door or, depending on the condition of your existing hinge, you could consider our 40-165 hinge pin repair kit. Take a look to see if either of these options could work for you. Thanks for posting! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.