Roller for Screen door (old)

A handy person from Orlando says:
The screen door is old but I just re-screened so it looks new. The 2 spring loaded wheels along the bottom are broken off so they won't roll making the screen impossible to move without dragging it. I am trying to find 2 replacement wheels for the bottom. The top wheels are still good.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1357.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1356.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1341.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I don't recognize this roller. You weren't kidding when you said this was old, because I can't find any information on it. Please give us a little more time to try to hunt this down. I'm actually going to forward this to my colleague, Dave, who knows a lot more about screen doors than I do. Hopefully he will have some idea of what you're working with. Thanks for your patience!

A handy person from Orlando says:
I want to thank you for taking your time to research this! I am guessing the screen door is from 1992 because that is when the house was built. I rescreened the door and it's perfect other than the rollers!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

This is a weird one. I've never encountered it before, and looking at your photos I'm not sure how it's meant to be installed in your screen door. Take a look at our 84-007, 84-010, 84-024, or 84-095 to see if you can adapt any of these to your patio screen door. Another thought would be to switch the top roller with the bottom rollers. That may help. Sorry we can't give you a better option!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.