Screen door pull 3 1/2 inch by 2 1/2 inches

A home owner from San Francisco says:
Pull is 3 1/2 inch by 2 1/2 inches. Distance between screw holes is different between inside and outside. Inside is 3 inches, outside is 2 1/2 inches. .

Has MW on it

Mike
User submitted photos of a screen door latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! This looks very similar to our 83-116. Take a look and let me know if you agree.
Tom,
83-116 looks like it has holes on the outside that are 3 inches apart. My door has holes on the outside that are 2 1/2 inches apart. The inside holes are 3 inches apart. My door uses 4 screws to attach the pull, 2 inside and 2 outside. Do you have any pulls like that?

It looks like 83-116 just uses 2 screws from the outside.

Thanks,
Mike
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Oh, I see. I'm sorry for the confusion. How about our 83-113? It's a little different, but it has a similar hole setup. Do you think this would be a better fit?
Tom,
That looks like it will work. I'll order it.
Thanks,
Mike
A quick learner from Bakersfield says:
Thanks for your post! Because of it, I found exactly the pull I needed for our Milguard sliding window screen.
A quick learner from El Dorado Hills, CA says:
Did the 83-113 replace your Milgard latch? That seems to be exactly the same one as we have. Milgard doesn't seem to acknowledge they make screen doors
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.