Screen door roller replacements

A handy person from Woodbridge, VA says:
I do not know how to remove the roller holder inside the frame after I remove the long crew without potentially damaging the part. The wheel is 1 1/4" OD the wheel width is about 3/8" or 5/16". I included 4 photos. I think the product code number 84-101 is my best guess as to the right replacement. Please verify and let me know how to remove the assembly and install the new one. Thank you in advance.

User submitted photos of a screen door roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
This is very difficult to replace, but I have done it many times. The easiest way would be to completely disassemble the door, remove the corners, and replace the rollers. Doing it while it's still installed in the door means you must spread the end of the roller housing that clips onto the corner pin. I use a small slotted screw driver to spread the housing and a set of long nose pliers to pull out the rollers. Reinstalling simply requires reversing the operation.
A quick learner from Woodbridge, VA says:
I went out and gave it a try and it really is not difficult at all to remove the rollers after I figured out what your directions meant. I am almost 100% convinced that I have the right replacement part #84-101. Would you please confirm and let me know. I will order 4 of them as soon as I hear that it is the correct replacement. Thanks for your help. This site is truly awesome. You saved me both time and money. Thanks you once again.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
No problem, we're happy to help. Unfortunately, we can't really confirm that the 84-101 is what you have based on these images. It's hard to make out the whole roller. It's certainly possible, and it does look similar from what I see, but I cannot guarantee anything.
How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Screen Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Sliding Screen Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.