Screen door rollers

A quick learner from Port Orange, FL says:
Hi. I've tried getting these rolllers out with a philips screwdriver like your videos show. It seems like they are attached and maybe I have to replace the whole corner? Thanks for your help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 81C81D32-E62C-466C-B545-F74354D417C6.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 27420B50-3A5E-4DB3-8857-D5A94E24EF76.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 691AE65E-DC8E-4130-92D4-F26696865BB4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We have a bunch of rollers that match this style, but the determining factor will be dimensions. I recommend looking at our 84-011 , 84-026 , 84-073 , and 84-137 . Carefully compare the dimensions we show for each product to your own corner to confirm the best replacement option.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at