Screen door spring Clip to hold the screen in the door

A home owner from Monroe NJ says:
Would you have the part identified in the photos attached
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 998D14A7-772D-4C69-9606-178E901ACD55.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C115B859-A2D7-4F39-AD45-8A997F04771C.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This looks like a typical plunger pin, though a somewhat older model. We carry more modern pins like the 70-009 and 70-008. One of these two may in fact be what you were looking for, depending on what size you needed. Look them over and let me know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at