Screen door stationary door latch?

A quick learner from USA says:

Hello, I have a double set of screen doors where the one side is regularly used and the other side is able to be opened, but has a built-in latch at the bottom and one at the top where they engage in the threshold. The doors are in great shape but I need to replace these two latches. Ive looked all over the doors and do not find a makers mark so don't know who makes the doors. I suspect the doors are at least 5-10 years old. See pic. The latches snap into the openings on the aluminum frame and the striker slides back and forth depending on if locked or open.

Any ideas how I can get replacements? Thank you in advance.

Brad 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot 2021-06-24 152619.png
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Brad!

Take a look at our 40-014 and compare our dimensions to your current hardware to see how they match up. 

Hi Emily, This is perfect and just what I need. Hooray.

Assuming the doors are Pella, do you have the part number for the small rubber seep that goes on each bottom of the door? It's two doors, so it would be qty 2. It's a small rubber sweep that slides into an aluminum groove. I'd like to order those at the same time as these latches. Thank you so much!!
Sorry - 2nd question..... The doors are complete screen from top to bottom and occassionally the screen gets hit from going in/out. The doors are brown/chocolate in color. Does Swisco offer decorative guards I can bolt onto the middle portions? Thank you again.
Profile picture of Emily

We'd be happy to help with your sweep, but we'll just need you to remove your sweep and show us a clear picture of the end profile to compare to our inventory. We don't sell decorative guards, unfortunately. 

Thank you!

Hi Emily,
Thank you. Attached pics of the sweep. It looks to be a half inch wide x 34 long.
Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 24F0431E-6749-4DC0-A94F-E304295086AF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 82B88E3E-2F07-4F0E-8636-952D3491E76F.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily

Thanks for the additional pictures!

Please see our 58-162 and compare our dimensions to your original sweep to see if this matches up for what you need.

Profile view of 58-162
Profile view of 58-162

EXCELLENT!!!! Thank you soooo much, Emily. I just placed the order for the parts. This has been a great experience and thank you for your great service.

Brad 

Profile picture of Emily

It was my pleasure, Brad! Thank you so much for your kind words, we truly appreciate your business. If you have any future hardware questions, you know where to find us! 

How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.