Screen fasteners with round hook

A home owner from New Jersey says:
Can you advise if you have these screen fasteners or can recommend a replacement?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E7766B7F-EE3E-49F9-BE69-57E141BB302F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 85B546AA-DE32-49C6-A4FF-32D533C7604D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F75BEAC2-E252-4640-B99B-54F353086A3A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DD642B72-0745-4B03-A27E-B7BAED7F4FFC.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This is one old screen clip. Just looking at the style I don't think this has been made in a long, long time. We have a couple that are similar based on just the design, like our 70-001 and 70-029, but these are usually meant to work as latches, not so much retainers, like yours.

You may have better luck with something like our 70-132 or 70-164, or maybe even a plastic clip like the 70-180. These three parts install using a 70-112 thumb screw, or you could probably just use your old screws if you still have them. 

Sorry that we couldn't find you a better option!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)