Screen frame corners

A home owner from Marion Mass says:
I can't find these screen frame corners, tried everything. Please help thank you.
the screen is from a seven-d windows.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201208_062850.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It's tough to say what you need without seeing an undamaged corner but if you could provide us with the exact thickness of the screen frame, we can go from there. Thank you!

Thank you for the reply, sorry it took me awhile to respond. Here are the measurements.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201219_161126.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201219_160952.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201219_161138.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201219_161255.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201219_161312.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we can't get accurate dimensions from photos of a tape measure but if you can write out the thickness of the frame, we can narrow down your replacement options. 

I measured the inside 9/16 and 1/4
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201227_173628.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at the 95-206 corner key. Looking at your photos, this might be the one you are looking for. The dimensions of the leg are close to yours and it has an overlap with the back leg.

Thank you for the help, I'll be ordering them.
Just wanted to say,they worked. Thank you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.