Screen guides that are positioned at inner top part of frame

A contractor from Nashuz NH says:
Looking for these screen guides that are positioned at the inner top part of the frame. It guides and holds the screen within the window framw after latching it at the bottom insde window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9E6E0029-809E-4A53-B143-427821C0B76F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6EDB4718-B48E-4143-B5BD-01F12174FB91.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello, we're happy to help track down your screen guides. Take a look at our 70-056 screen hanger kit along with our 70-004 pull ring and 70-204 slip-on latch. Let us know if these are the parts you're looking for.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)