Screen latch

A quick learner from Campton. ,nh says:
My screens have a plunger style with a spring witch has a 90 degree hook that catches the window frame holding the screen in place
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Could you have something like our 70-050? Look it over and see what you think. If this won't work, we'll need a picture of your part so that we can find a better match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)