Screen latches with rivets

A home owner from USA says:
I see that you have the screen latches I need; this is good. Part number is 70-208. These are shown with a flathead screw, but my screen latches have a rivet; some of those are broken. How do I put a new rivet in; or do I drill a hole for screws?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You could drill out the old rivet and use our 33-005. This has a 1/8" diameter and is 3/8" long. If the hole is too large for a new rivet to hold after removing the old one, try a 5/32" diameter rivet. This should be available at a local hardware store.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)