Screen panel latch

A quick learner from Colorado Springs, CO says:
Dear Customer Service,

Upon receiving my order it was discovered that the 91-140 : Larson Slide Bolt Set was not an exact matching part, although very close.

After speaking to one of the representatives, it was suggested that I send photos of the part I am trying to replace.

Hopefully with your help an appropriate replacement part can be suggested.

Thank you in advance for your help with this matter.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hmm... I'm not sure what this latch is. Do you know who made the original? It might be Larson but I'm not sure. Also, is the original latch hollow? If it's not hollow, you may be able to file down the bump to make it work. If it is hollow, though, I'm afraid that won't work. Let me know!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)