Screen part

A home owner from USA says:
Do you have these available. Tab/ wedge that goes on top of a screen.
User submitted a photo of a screen clip.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 70-029 and see if this can work for you as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)