Screen part that holds one side of screen in

A quick learner from Flagstaff,AZ says:
These fall out easily and we need 6
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That looks like the foam spline to me. There are many different sizes so you'll have to measure yours to confirm which one to go with. You can see our complete selection here.

I need the metal piece that holds the non sliding side iagainst window. 1"
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for clarifying. This is a latch of some kind, but it's not like any latch I've seen before. Could there be more to it, maybe on the other side of the door? Do you also know who made the door to begin with?

It is a window and it is a pella. It is the piece that holds the screen in on the opposite side of the latches.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I wasn't able to find a match for this, either. The only Pella screen latch we have is the 70-218 but this is obviously a different shape compared to your original. Without seeing it out of the frame I'm not sure what to look for. I think your best bet at this point would be to contact Pella directly, or maybe a store near you who deals in Pella hardware. This might be ab older part that's not available to us anymore.

How to remove screen knife latches
How to remove screen knife latches
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.