Screen parts

A home owner from Massachusetts says:
This is a part that holds the screen into place in the frame. The swivel piece that that sticks out is approximately 7/16 long.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

We have seen this clip in the past, but have never had any success in locating it. You might be able to use our 70-020 , clip which is fastened with a screw from the other side of the screen frame. What do you think?

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at