Screen plunger pin

A handy person from Cardington, Ohio 43315 says:

I need to order some screen plunger pins. I have attached a drawing. Measurements are as close as I could get, but maybe not perfect, as things are kind of out-of-round. There is a spring also, which I didn't include in my drawing. I will need about 200 of them to do all the screens in my house.

Thanks,

Erik

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-6/9/2022, 1:07:06 PM.png
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Eric. I'm afraid that we don't sell a screen pin that matches these specs. The only two parts we have that come close are our 70-008 and 70-009. These are identical aside from the diameter of the pin end; the 70-008 is 7/32" and the 70-009 is 5/32". 

Between the two of them, 70-009 is definitely closer. 5/32" is less than a hair's breadth from 9/64" but you may want to look it over just to be sure.

Alternate image for 70-009
Alternate image for 70-009

How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a screen window plunger pin
How to install a screen window plunger pin
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.