Screen plungers

A home owner from USA says:
Need to purchase screen plungers for Superseal Mfgr. vinyl windows 911 yr. old)
The pin is plastic, little over an inch with a round head...Advise if have and the cost ?
User submitted a photo of a screen plunger pin.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Please see our 70-195 and let me know if this could work as a possible replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)