Screen retainers

A home owner from Maryland says:
Good morning this is like my 3rd time trying to locate screen retainers clips each time an expert suggest that use what he ot she recommended I have to send it back because it is to small I will be returning my previous order back.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Resized_Resized_20210809_131149_542467024802438.jp
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Your clip I believe is no longer available. It was made exclusively for the manufacture of the window so it may not be something that's easy to get a hold of. That said, take a look at the metal 70-212 and the plastic 70-176 "slip-on" screen clips. I actually had to use the 70-176 clip at my window at home because the clip I was using on my windows was no longer available. They're both very simple to use and can work in a huge variety of windows.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.