Screen roller assembly

A quick learner from VA Beach says:
I Have What Might Be A Cardinal Sliding Patio Door ? As The Only Makings are in the corner of the Glass IGMAC IGCC (R in circle) CBA LoE CARDINAL (R in circle) CIG-3 3-99 I Need to Replace Two ea Rollers But Having Great Difficulty Locating Correct Replacement They Appear to the same as the Product Code: 84-096. HowEver They are Listed With Different Door Corners Which is Okay as I Don't Need to Replace the Door Corners, HowEver if the 1 ½ door Corners Use Different Door Rollers Then of Course I Need to Know Which is the Correct Door Rollers. SCREEN DOOR ROLLER, PAIR Product Code: 84-096 Height 25.5 mm - 1.003 in Wheel 28.56 mm-1 ? inch Same as listed PATIO SCREEN DOOR CORNER Product Code: 95-227 38.16mm - 1 ½ inches not the 1 ? inches listed 10.42mm - 13/32 Not The ?Listed
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190516_0002.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190516_0005.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190516_0006.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190516_0008.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

You are correct. The corner key we have, #95-227, is smaller than yours. The door manufacturer probably has an exclusive rights to their size corner where the die cast company can only release the more common corner key to us.

Having a hard time on the dimensions of your wheel compared to our #84-096, but if the dimensions match, it should work for your door.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.