Screen spline for old slider.

A quick learner from USA says:
I'm replacing rollers and screen on an older screen slider. I found the rollovers I need. I removed the screen spline and it is rubber/vinyl and is 1/8" square. Will the foam 59-130 work? Along with 75-019 tool?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
To replace a 1/8" square spline, I would suggest our 59-150 foam spline. As for the tool, our 75-019 will be fine to use.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)