Screen window

A home owner from Nashville says:
This is from the corner of a storm window. The guide pin broke off and I need a replacement. What is this piece called? Where do I get a new one?
User submitted a photo of a corner key.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This is similar to our 95-029 corner key. Please compare your measurements to ours to confirm if it will work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)