Screen window clip

A quick learner says:
It's bend is opposite of the one pictured on your website's . Do you have any like this
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
A quick learner from Mn says:
I thought I would add photos side by side of the one ThT works on the right compared to one I found. Also sent picture of how it's used. I hope you have some thing that works. The one that doesn't work is 1 inch and bent the wrong way. The one that works is 3/4 of an inch. Thanks so very much
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

At first glance, your part looks like our 70-214 threaded clip. Take a look. Is this the part you're looking for? Get back to us and let us know.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at