Screen window clips

A handy person from Medford, NJ says:

I have Malta windows approximately 25 years old. The manufacturer is no longer in business and I need to find replacement clips for the screen windows to latch to the frame of the window. I have replaced a few of them in the past - not with your replacement - I was given your site address by a friend at Friants' in Mt. Holly. I can send a picture of the item as there are no markings or identifiable marks. Approximately 2 inches in length and 3/8 inch wide.

Thanks, 

Jonathan

Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

We can help but we'll need to see your screen clip removed from your window to compare to our inventory. 

Thank you!

Here you go. the left side of the clip (away from red cap) is where the clip goes beneath the screen and into the frame for the screen and the right side (below the red cap) goes into the window frame.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0018.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0019.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily

Check out our 70-048 Malta Screen Frame Latch. Compare our dimensions to your current hardware to see if they match up. 

Hi Emily - Yes, it is a perfect match. I guess that they are in black only? I would need to purchase 60 clips. If there is shipping is it possible for me to pick up from your location? Thanks.
Profile picture of Emily

Unfortunately, they are only available in black. We also don't offer a pick up option since we're strictly E-commerce. 

I apologize for the inconvenience! 

Understood. How do I go about ordering then?
Profile picture of Emily

You can place your order at your convenience on our website or you can place an order through our customer service department at  856-317-6263.

How to install a Malta screen frame latch
How to install a Malta screen frame latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.