Screen window connector

A quick learner from Westport, MA says:
The plastic connectors of my screen windows have creaked over time. These brackets hold the plastic arms. The photo shows the brand K & K. Need about a dozen. Thanks.

Jotham B
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen Hardward.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen Hardware II.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, thanks for posting. We carry K&K screen frame corner keys, 95-230. Compare the dimensions to see if this is the one you need.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at