Screen window corners that come in 2 pieces

A handy person from Florida says:
My current window screens are in good condition, but the corners are falling apart. they look like the 95-031. My question is, is there a similar item available that is a 2 piece. I do not want to remove the screen to insert new corners. I could not figure out how to insert 1-piece corners without taking the screen off.

Many Thanks,
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Claude, thanks for posting. I don't think they make 2 piece corners keys. This kind of hardware has to be solid to keep the screen from flopping around. Service people remove the wire and put new corners in. You will have to remove your screen to replace the corners.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)