Screen window retaining clip

A handy person from Corlette NSW Australia says:
This small plastic part is used to retain screens in the frame. The screen frame rides over the raised section and is held in place.
User submitted photos of a screen clip.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We do not carry a clip like the one you show in your photo. We do carry clips similar to yours, but you will need to fasten them with a pop rivet. Ours do not have that attached pin to the clip like yours does. Take a look at our 70-014 and 70-026, along with fastener 33-005, and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)