Screw Hole Placement

A quick learner from CA says:
Can you tell me at what measurement the screw openings are at?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, the screw holes are pre-drilled in this sweep 4" from either end. Keep in mind however that it's rare that these pre-drilled holes match up. Every shower door is different and in most cases you need to drill new holes on the 10-324.

A home owner from Phila., PA says:
Is the sweep pliable enough to bend easily when opening the shower door (outward)? Wouldn't the sweep leave water outside the shower when opening and closing the door? Thx.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! Yes, the rubber sweep is pliable.

Ideally the sweep would not leave water outside of the door, no. I suppose it would depend on the design of your door. There is a chance you have a specific door design that isn't compatible with the 10-324, but I cannot be sure.

SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.