Screw on face guides

A professional from Florida says:
This is a picture of the guide that is no longer available it's called a face guide for a single hung window.
That is the screw that attaches the face guide to the sash.
I have 400 of these windows.

Good luck trying to find it let me know.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The closest matches we have are our 67-015 and 67-002. That said, I cannot guarantee either will work. Compare them to what you have now to confirm.
67-002 : Screw-on Face Guide
Screw-on Face Guide
67-015 : Screw-on Face Guide
Screw-on Face Guide
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at