Screw question

Home Owner from CO
Jan 20, 2020 10:17 pm
I am looking to purchase the 10-324. Our framed shower door is 5/8 " thick and has never had a shower sweep installed. How many screws do I need and would the 3/8 pan head screws that are suggested purchases on your site be sufficient?
3 Replies
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Jan 22, 2020 11:00 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thank you for your question. For the 10-324 shower sweep, you will want to use the 33-071 screws that were suggested as a related item for the installation. You should not need no more than two of those screws. I hope this has answered your question. Please get back to us if any other questions come up. 

Home Owner from Las Vegas
Apr 15, 2022 2:17 pm
I like this 10-342 model, it will fit my shower door. The old drip rail was attached with adhesive rather than screws. Can I use adhesive with the 10-342 model instead of screws?
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Apr 18, 2022 12:58 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Sure, I think that would work perfectly fine. A common method of installation would be double-stick tape, which you can pick up at any local hardware store.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts