Screw size and type for the 87-138

A home owner from California says:
KELLER SLIDING WINDOW ROLLER, 5/16" FLAT WHEEL, do you happen to know the screw size and type that was specified for the Keller sliding windows that used the 87-138 roller?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, in Keller's manual, they don't specify the screw size, so we're not exactly sure what screw you will need for your window. I'm guessing it is either a #6 X 1" long or a #8 X 1" long screw. Look at the 33-010 or the 33-017. You will need to remove your screw and compare it. You could also take the screw to a hardware store in your area to have them match it up for you.

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Glad to hear it worked out. Let us know if you need any help placing an order. Good luck with the repair!

A home owner from California says:
Thanks for your guidance. I did check with my local hardware store and the old screw is an SS Pan Phillips Sheet Metal #6X1" screw, your 33-010. I will be placing my order with your company today.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.