Screws for windows

A home owner from South Jersey says:
These are small screw like things that have a little bit of spring to them. They hold the screen window into the frame.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9F4A5BDF-F7E7-4187-BB45-7120F9983A59.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16B512CB-6A39-4015-869B-76182F22D70E.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Looks like you have a plunger pin for a screen frame. Start by looking at our 70-009 and 70-008. The best match will depend on your dimensions, so look over our measurements and let me know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)