Seal for Pella Proline Casement Window

A home owner from WOODRIDGE, IL 60517 says:
I need to replace a seal on a Pella Proline Casement Window. This seal fits into the bottom of the casement window. The seal is 28 inches long. I am willing to buy a larger quantity of this material as I have many of these windows in my home.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DE4B88F1-E41E-4B21-9C1E-DC8AD0D6837F.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look at the 58-178 rain strip used on Pella Proline casement windows to see if it could be a match to yours. Thanks for posting! 

A home owner from Albuquerque, NM says:
Is there any information as to whether or not the proposed replacement weatherstrip worked? I too have a need to replace this weather strip, but I don't see how the proposed product could work.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look at another discussion here where the customer confirms that they were able to use the 58-178 on their Pella Proline windows. 

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.