Seal replacement

A handy person from Indiana says:
Pella windows. Needing replace the gasket/seal per the pics

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D2CF0EAC-608E-4C88-9FB7-13C19CEC256C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 34FD0374-643E-466B-A24C-93D145BFD08F.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


Take a look and compare the dimensions of our 58-053 and 58-114 kerfed bubble seals and see if one of these options could work for your repair. Thanks for posting!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)