Search for screen corners

A quick learner from The Midwest says:
I am having trouble replacing the 4 plastic screen corners on my Barricade window.
I need 4 corner pieces. If I did the measuring right, it looks like I need part number 95-034. What do you think?
See drawing below.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sheryl Coup.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sheryl Coup 2.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. I agree, the 95-034 looks promising, as the screen thickness and thickness of the legs seems to match what you have. Just go over everything to double-check this. Let me know what you find.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)