Searching for 04300906100374

A quick learner says:
The following is a warranty number on the storm door: 043003906100374. Attached is a photo of the handle I'm looking to replace.
lock
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I don't believe your handle is still available. Take a look at the 40-130, though. This might be a good replacement. See what you think.
A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
Thanks for your response. The photo I supplied of my old handle had three screws to attach it to the door. How many screws are needed for this attachment?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The 40-130 also uses three screws to attach to the door: two for the outside handle and one for the lower portion of the inside handle. You can see the screw holes in our product photos on the 40-130 store page.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.