Searching for 05700030 Marvin Sliding Door Locking Latch

A quick learner says:
I was looking for a Marvin Screen Stop and sill strike. Part # 05700030 or 05700029. The handle is a Ultimate Screen Handle or a Marvin sliding screen door. The handle is okay, I just need the locking latch.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello -

We're happy to help you find the parts to repair your sliding screen door. Just send us over a photo of what you would like replaced and we can take it from there!

A home owner from Michigan says:
It is the latch on the frame of the door that the door lock catches. Marvin sliding door?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F717D054-97D3-4097-90D2-359FC7ED9348.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 72B13710-D373-401B-911A-DC3B54533E2E.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

Thanks for getting those photos over! It looks like you need the keeper that is compatible with our 82-002 lockset. This can use either a standard keeper like our 89-003 or a narrow keeper like our 89-018 that has a 1/2" width. Look them over and let us know what you think!

A handy person says:
Kathleen
It is the part that the door lock mechanism 'catches'. It is a small piece attached by 2 wood screws.
Profile picture of Casey

Yep, it sounds like you're describing the keeper. The two parts I mentioned in my prior response are what we recommend.

How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.