Searching for 10898302

A quick learner says:
I need to replace several folding handles for Marvin casement windows purchased in 2008. I would appreciate your help with the following:

1. Verify the correct Marvin part number
I believe the correct number is TP 10898282, based upon the following two sources:
- the invoice for the original order from a local Marvin vendor (Shaw/Stewart Lumber in Minneapolis), which includes "TP FOLDING HDLE" in the description for each window.
- a page from the parts catalog I obtained from the Marvin website.
I have enclosed both of these documents for your reference.
I have also enclosed a photo of a handle.

2. Price and approximate delivery time
Assuming that you can supply the handles, I will need several replacement handles. (The pins connecting the two handle parts are coming loose and bending. Note that I do NOT need the covers.) How many I order will depend somewhat upon their cost per unit. Please give the cost per handle and approximate delivery time after receiving an order.


User submitted a photo of a window operator handle.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I am not sure what Marvin part number it is, but this looks like the handle that comes with our 39-107FK handle and cover kit. All pricing can be found on its store page. Delivery time will depend on what shipping method you choose during checkout.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)