Searching for 1361435 R

A quick learner says:
I need a window crank as per photo. The arm is 14" long
Window crank
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm wondering if you might have an older version of the 39-332 operator, used on windows made before 1998. Take a look at that operator, along with the adapter plate 39-362 . Maybe these are the parts you need.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at