Searching for 1980s pella window latch & keeper

A quick learner says:
Hi - I need to replace a Pella lock set like the one pictured.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageWNH81U.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageSwyCf7.gif
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


Take a look at the 90-213 Pella sash lock, which resembles the parts shown in your photos. Review the specifications to confirm if you could use this to replace your original lock. Thanks for posting!

Dimensions for 90-213
Dimensions for 90-213

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at