Searching for Locking Devices

A quick learner says:
Cabinet: Schuler Princeton Glazed Maple, Raised Panel (code on TK form for cabinets CA-ADDA-PG)

Full Extension, Undermount Guide

.  Part we need says 1A SSLJ08R (R underneath for right
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210422_195124.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Check out our 32-341 Flange-Mount locking Kits. Look over the dimensions and see if these could work for you. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at