Searching for 2 inch long drawer slide spacer that is 1 3 1/16 inch high,

A quick learner says:

I am looking for drawer slide spacers that are 2 inches long. The ones I have seen advertised are only 1 3/4 long so the holes don't match up to the pilasters that are attached to the cabinet and they need to be 1 3/16 high. The ones that were originally installed are cracking and breaking.

A quick learner from OH says:
I mistyped the size in the search, size should be 2 inches long and 1 3/16 inches in depth.

Also where do you find the screws the right size for the nylon or plastic spacers? They don't appear to come with the spacers.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that we don't sell a drawer spacer that matches your dimensions. You may still use one of ours, depending on what depth you need, but you will definitely need to redrill new mounting holes. To be perfectly honest with you, I've never installed one of these without having to redrill new holes. That's an eventuality you should prepare for.

In the meantime, see our 32-339, 32-334, and 32-350 for a couple examples of what we sell. We have others, too, which you can see here. These are all typically installed using #8 screws.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.