Searching for 200-60

A quick learner says:
This is the receiving end of a TRAC sliding glass patio door. Thanks
User submitted a photo of a patio door keeper.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Thanks for posting. Looks like you need the door keeper. It resembles the one that comes in our 82-214 kit. Unfortunately, the keeper is not available by itself.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)